Honored Contributor

What can I put in a glass hurricane that has a Luminara candle in it?  I was thinking about buying a eucalyptus leaf vine and cutting it to fit.  I'm attaching a picture of my hurricane and a possible vine (eucalyptus willow).

4CFE6AEA-74DF-459D-8810-73F47E13194E.jpeg

3543E3D2-5A78-4899-928F-8C3489639055_4_5005_c.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

In a Valerie lantern I've put a Valerie faux eucalyptus candle ring, she had the idea on some forum, maybe facebook.  euc.jpg

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

May I say snuggie, snuggie to Beautiful Henry!  

And I hope Eva is doing well.

I do like the eucalyptus, you also might like white and green variegated ivy, I'm partial to varigated ivy.

Please share where you found this eucalyptus, I'm looking for some pieces for an arrangement, and this looks to be much better quality than I've found.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe   I found the garland on Amazon.  This is how it's listed:  

IFLOVE 6.5 ft. Artificial Eucalyptus Willow Garland Hanging Greenery Vines for Wedding Decorations Indoor Outdoor Backdrop Arch Wall Home Decor

Ava is doing really well.  After throwing up in the morning for a few days and throwing up eight times one day I decided to just buy her some prescription z/d.  I gave it to her last night, and she didn't throw up in the middle of the night like she usually does.  I gave it to her this morning and she didn't throw up her breakfast like she did yesterday.  It looks like I'm going to have to stick with the prescription diet, which I will do.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

LOL! My eyes are playing tricks on me!

When I first saw the pic, I thought what is she taking about, that's not eucalypus in the hurricane, that's HENRY!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@rockygems123   I very much like the way your lantern looks with the candle ring.  A candle ring is what I was originally looking for, but I would need one that can go around a 3.75" candle.  The ones I found that would do that seemed too wide overall.  I'll look some more now that I've seen yours.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack 

LOL! My eyes are playing tricks on me!

When I first saw the pic, I thought what is she taking about, that's not eucalypus in the hurricane, that's HENRY!

🤣🤣🤣

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I like colored glass stones.

$_3.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Glass Hurricane

[ Edited ]

@NickNack   Your idea would be pretty but keep it simple not stuffing it.  I love the kitty cat looking out the window.  Love those kitty cats.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@NickNack   Your idea would be pretty but keep it simple not stuffing it.  I love the kitty cat looking out the window.  Love those kitty cats.

@Katcat1   Yes, if I bought a garland I would cut it down and wouldn't stuff the hurricane.  

Thanks for the compliment on my cat, Henry.  I have to have a spot on the table for him so he can look out the window at the birds!

-Henry David Thoreau