Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Love everything except those very hard chairs!!!  OUCH - those things hurt the body!

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's something I'd have chosen myself, but I could certainly live with it.  It's quite cheerful, with clean lines.  The only thing I think I'd have to get rid of is that adjustable grey light.  I just think that would manage to keep getting in the way and knocked about.

Honored Contributor

First impression: I like it with a few modifications. Although that vase in the center of the table is pretty, it's not needed since there is other greenery close by. Also I would get tired of having to move the flowers at mealtimes; you couldn't have a conversation with it blocking the view. The chairs would need to be replaced with something similar that has padding/cushions.

On second thought, I would tire of this within six months or so.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.  Don't like anything about it!

Honored Contributor

I like the flooring and flowers, nothing else.

Honored Contributor

I like nothing 

Valued Contributor

amazing . i love everything in it..

Esteemed Contributor

It pretends to be shabby chic but I would bet it was expensive.

Anytime there are houseplants, though, I think it's nicer.  I like "Scan" style, though I don't love the colors in the cabinets (separately, I like them but not together like that) and I'm not a fan of tile walls.

I'm not a fan of pendant lighting either.  Funny, a rag rug in front of the sink, and there's a trip-worthy threshold from the dining area up.  If there's a couch in the (apparent) nook to the right of the table, I would like that.

Floors are pretty.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Love it!!♥️