Valued Contributor

Love this room! Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

All that floral print is overwhelming.  I just want to rip it off and start all over...

Esteemed Contributor

Now that’s multitasking. Love that nook area. Love it all really except the wallpaper. 

Honored Contributor

Way too busy for me.   

Honored Contributor

This is a pretty space and I love the colors, but there does seem to be a lot mashed into what looks to be a relatively small area. I also would be fine to never, ever again see backless seating at a table where people are supposed to relax and sit comfortably while enjoying their food and conversation.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Too crowded for me. 

Trusted Contributor

A lot going on, the wallpaper is too much.  When you sit on the couch you go down to low to eat.  Smaller table and no curtains.  Not for me but thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

What is up with all this wallpaper? 

I never see houses with wallpaper anymore period,no matter what kind of house or decor it happens to be.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

The only thing about this room I don't like is the table.  Not only does it not go with the style of the room, but it needs to be smaller, one with extra board to add when needed for guests would work for me.  Love the desk nook and the coordinating smaller print wallpaper used in the nook.

Respected Contributor

@CAMOGIRL   Then you need to come visit me!  I love wallpaper and have a hall, a stairway, two bathrooms,  a small sitting room and kitchen all with coordinating wallpapers.  A bedroom with one wall papered to match the comforter.  The rest is boring off white paint!