Trusted Contributor

It's very pretty.  Love the bench & area rug - I don't like the mirror on the left wall.  The light fixture is horrible.  Simple fixes.

Trusted Contributor

It's a 'no' for me.

Honored Contributor

I would replace the rug, the white table and lamps, other than that I do like the space and love foyers.

Honored Contributor

Great space & colors but there's those crazy ceiling lights again.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a wallpaper fan anyway but I do like this pattern.  I would paint the walls the color of the wallpaper and find a rug in that pattern (or similar).  I don't care for the pillows and would find some that coordinate much better.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

This is really busy to me, if it were one wall that was wall papered, and different cushion on the bench with solid throw pillows, I would really like it!

Respected Contributor

Wallpaper a bit too much color for me, do not like pillows or light fixture.  Rest is just fine!

Honored Contributor

Re: Foyer with Pattern...

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone for interesting observations. The more I look at this space, the less I think I could live with that wallpaper. I like blue and white, even though I'm not typically a fan of a lot of blue in interiors, but would have opted for something less geometric and a bet less obtrusive... I do love the bench and the white console table, along with the white lamps, but don't care for the flat looking greenery (whatever it might be) in the middle of the console... Unlike some, I even like the light fixture. I also like the simple rug but would probably have opted for a different mirror... Looking into the next room, I abhor that chandelier and think the flame stitch pattern on the chairs is a disconnect with the wallpaper in the foyer... I don't mind the seat cushion on the foyer bench but would have probably chosen prettier throw pillows...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

That wallpaper looks like dollar store gift wrap.

Honored Contributor

No to the wallpaper, light fixtures, and mirror. I could live with the rest.