Super Contributor

@cjm61 

Your story about his face cracked me up!

I get it about waking needing some sort of sugar.  I get a small glass of juice and take that to bed just in case.

Respected Contributor

I keep a tin of cookies for a bedtime snack and so I'll be sure to have sweet dreams. Also keep a tin of crackers in case I get nauseous when taking certain meds.

Trusted Contributor

@cjm61 

Yes, I got a big laugh too, picturing your husband with chocolate smeared on his face!!

Respected Contributor

I guess I have never thought about keeping food in the bedroom. We don't even go into the bedroom until bedtime and DH sprints to the kitchen for his coffee when he wakes up in the morning. DH does keep water on his nightstand; does that count? 😬

Honored Contributor

No food ever, just water.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

No food in bedroom unless someone is sick in bed.

I have a bed tray that is used to serve food in bed, but I don't think I've ever used it.

Honored Contributor

No food in bedroom these days. Back in my wilder younger days, oh yeah...Woman Wink

Fun times were those days.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

We've lived in this house for 42 years and there has never been any type of food or drink in our bedroom.  

Our bedroom is set up as a cool, dark cave where we sleep; the glass in the windows is covered plus there are blackout curtains.  There are no lamps, just 2 candles on timers, and in 48 years of marriage there has never been a TV in our bedroom.  The clock radio was tossed after we retired, so when the candles go out, it is pitch black.  Under my husbands side of the bed there is a motion sensor lightbar that shines a path for him when he gets up thru the night.  There are flashlights on both sides of the bed.  

Trusted Contributor

No food in my bedroom, just a couple of fools! Woman Wink

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

Only waterMan Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller