Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

What kind of flooring are you using steam mops on?  Tile? Wood? Laminate?  

@Sooner 

Linoleum

Honored Contributor

I use this for my family room laminate flooring. It has the wet and dry pads and use a water - vinegar solution but need something else for the kitchen.Screenshot_20230317-102410_kindlephoto-1173437.png

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner 

I use it on tile. It says you can use on wood but I don't. I use a wet microfiber mop with pledge wood floor care in a spray bottle. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner 

I use it on tile. It says you can use on wood but I don't. I use a wet microfiber mop with pledge wood floor care in a spray bottle. 

@Nightowlz Thanks!  Great idea!

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  Glad you found something you found that works.

I am still able to get on my hands and knees to clean the uncarpeted areas in the house.  

My concern is that the baseboards will not be clean if I am not on my knees to clean them.

Super Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

Hi @mspatmac   It's called the Bonpally 18" Microfiber Mop, and I got it at Amazon. It was $22.99.

I just got an email from my brother after asking him about a mop, and to wash his floor he uses the Libman Freedom mop. Home Depot & Walmart carry it. No batteries, you can use whatever cleaner liquid you want, & it has a microfiber mop head. Sounds good to me if I need to wash the floors on both levels on the same day.

The Libman Freedom Spray Mop is Made In The USA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Floor Mop Saga Update

[ Edited ]

You can order from microfiber whole sale on their site, their buff cloths are my favorite.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.