Respected Contributor

I just looked for flannel sheets on QVC and only 4 came up in the size I need.  Many years ago QVC sold pretty, very good quality flannel sheets and I bought several sets.  Now they seem to be more into polar fleece sheets.  I live in the Southwest and have tried those sheets.  They are too warm for me.  Wish they would bring back more of an assortment of flannel sheets.  

Respected Contributor

I too have been searching for flannel. I find the polar fleece too warm also. Even though the ones I have , from BB and B, have pilled over time. Wondering if there are any out there that don't .

Honored Contributor

My flannel's go on next sheet change.

Valued Contributor

Kohls usually has a nice variety of flannel sheets. I love the Cuddl Duds flannel sheets. And they are usually at a good price with all the coupons. 

Super Contributor

LL Bean has very nice flannel sheets......always buy them on sale as they can be a bit pricey.

Honored Contributor

@chessielady Glad to know they are still good.  Sometime in the early 90’s I bought one set from Bean and one from Land’s End.  Both have given great service, but just this spring I donated one set to a thrift that sells rags to local painters, so I am down to one set of flannels.  Time is about up for those,too.

Respected Contributor

I've been buying Cuddle Duds at Kohls for the last several years.  They are great, just wash in cold water and dry low.  Since they are 100% cotton they will shrink.  So many are now a microfiber fabric.  I wait until I have good coupons/percent off and they are on sale.  Vermont Country Store also has great flannel.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I just looked for flannel sheets on QVC and only 4 came up in the size I need.  Many years ago QVC sold pretty, very good quality flannel sheets and I bought several sets.  Now they seem to be more into polar fleece sheets.  I live in the Southwest and have tried those sheets.  They are too warm for me.  Wish they would bring back more of an assortment of flannel sheets.  

In the past  I've bought flannel sheets  from Company Store . The ones from Portugal are usually good quality. Abt 20 yrs ago , I bought some very  high count Egyptian  cotton sheets from QVC. I am very picky abt the packet depth to fit my beds. I look fro atleast 16 inches  , but prefer 18 inches .

Super Contributor

It is getting almost impossible to find a natural fiber on QVC and many other retaliers. Everything comes from plastic land and polyester is actually a form of plastic. I guess that is why it is so hot to wear and to sleep on. Even jeans are going the way of synthetic fiber. I was searching for ra true flannel shirt. Ha! All polyester. If an outlet does have real flannel the price is all jacked up. They run the cotton producers out of busines with cheap synthetic fibers and then jack up those prices as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Even if they are called flannel and are 100% cotton, you still need to check the weight.  Lower priced sheets are thin.