Valued Contributor

Just saw where a new season will be on the Magnolia network next year.  I really like this show and still watch the reruns. I am always amazed at the transformation of the house and Chip and Joanne's relationship.  

Trusted Contributor

isn't the magnolia network slated to launch this october? 

Trusted Contributor

The Magnolia network got delayed into 2021.  I started out being a fan of Fixer Upper but then every design looked just like the previous one except for when she gave Mid Century Modern a shot.  I grew tired of Chip very quickly.

Clearly people like them, they are just not my cup of tea but am happy for those of you that missed new episodes if theirs.

Honored Contributor

DIY is changing to Magnolia TV after the delay.

There are a ton of DIY shows (many of which I like) that are in limbo right now.

I think Joanna decides all the shows that go on there, so these other shows need to find a new home either on HGTV or GAC.

Maine Cabin Masters and Texas Flip n Move are their top shows as were Bargain Mansions.  I know HGTV has been trying out some of these on their channel to see if there's interest.  

I'll be interested to see the show lineup on Magnolia once it's announced.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I am hoping Maine Cabin Masters does in fact go to HGTV.  We are dropping Direct TV at the end of this month because I am over paying that bill.  I think we decided to go with PHILO which has HGTV.

Honored Contributor

What's odd is that DIY announced this on July 19, 2020:

Great news #BarnwoodBuilders fans: Season 11 has been confirmed! Keep an eye out for more details in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, catch an all-NEW episode tonight at 9pm|8c.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I really like Chip and Joanna.  I also like Hometown with Ben and Erin Napier.