Honored Contributor

Favorite champagne?

[ Edited ]

I'll preface this by saying I hardly ever drink so my palate isn't terrifically educated as to wine, but as I'm rewatching the old tv series, Dallas, from the 1980s, I've noticed that they heavily feature the Perrier-Jouet "Belle Epoque" champagne for all their festive occasions.  

I've not tasted it but assume it's one of the better ones.  And I also assume the company paid for product placement.

I used to like the California sparkling wine called Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs. (As you all know, sparkling wine can't be officially called "champagne" unless it's from the Champagne region in France).

What are some of your favorite champagnes/sparkling wines?

Image result for champagne with flowers on labelImage result for schramsberg blanc de noirs

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

My favorite bubbly is Diet Coke.   Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

Love it all

Honored Contributor

Piper Heidsieck

Esteemed Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

My favorite bubbly is Diet Coke.   Smiley LOL

it's diet ginger ale for me!

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach ~ Veuve Clicquot Campagne Brut Yellow...

Honored Contributor

I don’t drink anything alcoholic.   Just never been interested.   

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at Wed, Jul 18, 2018-3.17.50 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

The only champagne I’ve had is Korbel Brut.

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

I'll preface this by saying I hardly ever drink so my palate isn't terrifically educated as to wine, but as I'm rewatching the old tv series, Dallas, from the 1980s, I've noticed that they heavily feature the Perrier-Jouet "Belle Epoque" champagne for all their festive occasions.  

I've not tasted it but assume it's one of the better ones.  And I also assume the company paid for product placement.

I used to like the California sparkling wine called Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs. (As you all know, sparkling wine can't be officially called "champagne" unless it's from the Champagne region in France).

What are some of your favorite champagnes/sparkling wines?

Image result for champagne with flowers on labelImage result for schramsberg blanc de noirs

@GingerPeach  Love the floral bottle. I'm not much of a drinker either. I like champagne though.