Honored Contributor

Favorite Way To Blow Off Steam

I was browsing for a steam floor cleaner and had to wonder who writes the blurbs for the products. One of them said "Is your favorite way to blow off steam by cleaning every inch of your house?" No, not really. So many times, the blurbs don't contain needed information (like how much weight a foldable chair holds). Just stick to the facts please.

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Way To Blow Off Steam

@AuntG   That was a clever ad.  Sticking to the facts:  I take a walk in nature, work-out, use breathe exercises, meditate, tai chi, be of service to someone else.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Clearly, whoever wrote the blurb thought it was a funny play on words (blow off steam for a steam cleaner?).

And ironically, when I saw the title of this thread, I was about to come on to say that my favorite way to blow off steam is to clean the house!  Anything physical.  Go figure.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have many ways to blow off steam, but I assure you none of them involve cleaning ! LOL 😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Anger cleaning is the most productive in my house! 

Honored Contributor

I just sit there an burn!  Not good I know.  It's the way I'm wired.

Honored Contributor

I don't recall ever cleaning the house because I was in a bad mood. It's a chore that I like because the results are evident immediately.

Esteemed Contributor

These product descriptions are skimpy at best.

Yesterday (on free ship day) I looked up an item, and basic item information wasn't in the written description.

That forces me to waste time watching the product video hoping someone mentions this one key bit of info.

Well! No videos would play on the QVC app, so I was done with it.  

There ended that possible purchase.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG  That was cute.  But I know what you mean.  Take a look at Shark.  Recently, I was looking at Sharp for a different product but I looked at their website, Target, Walmart.  Sometimes their own website has the best price.

kindness is strength