Honored Contributor

Re: Fancy Fall Picnic...

[ Edited ]

A festive and nicely accessorized outfoor repast relaxing and enjoying the fall season is perhaps not a concept one would choose to do often, but probably, for some of us, well worth doing at least once... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I love it.

Regular Contributor

Love that theme . When you enjoy something it is never a trouble. The times I have viasited the East Coast have been much appreciated . October 16 in Southern Califormia in the mid 90's hot and humid. Lots bush fires .

Califormia may just burn up as well as with the earthquakes we are experiencing .

Respected Contributor

A perfect way to enjoy Autumn and I love it.

Trusted Contributor

A lovely setting for an autumn picnic - as long as someone else is carrying everything!  

Esteemed Contributor

How lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

It is a very nice fall setting but I have this thing against mismatched chairs.  I'm also not a fan of eating outside.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain  So not a fan of mismatched chairs either. When I see it indoors, it really rankles and almost always looks affected. Not speaking here of rooms that use host chairs that might be different from the rest, but of those rooms employing the seeming trend where each chair is different... That said, I think I'll make allowances for outside dining...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's a nice idea if there are no bugs to deal with.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I want this as my Autumn screen saver; it's so beautiful and tranquil.