Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

The only other craft place in Alaska is Pier One.  Those other stores aren't available and the minute you say ship to Alaska S&H doubles-at least.  Even QVC raises their S&H.

Wow, didn't know you are so limited; or should I say how lucky you are to live in that beautiful state even though limited with shopping options!  They need to put a QVC outlet there; I'd be the first in line to go there!  I bet the Michael's there knows customer service at a higher level I wish the one in my area would exhibit.  

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@Marsha2003
@Marsha2003 wrote:

I was scrolling through the "New for the Home" section and saw these items that might be of interest:

H205567 Lit Glittered Porcelain Pumpkins

H205567

Set of 3 Glittered Porcelain Pumpkins by HomeReflections

H205943 CI Harvest Angel ( also available on auto-ship)

H205943

Candle Impressions 11 Angel Flameless Candle with Harvest Scene

H206122 Beaded Pumpkin ( matches the candle holders with the plaid ribbon H203387)

Beaded Pumpkin and Maple Leaf Centerpiece

H206122

Pillar Candleholder with Pumpkin and Pomegranate Floral Swags

Thank you for embedding the pictures.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Hi, mil3.  Good to see you here. 

H207458

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek 12" Harvest Stackable (Auto-Delivery)

I am very curious to see the a/d pieces.  Too bad he is on in the wee hours, and even the QPlus re-run is a bit early. 

@SHOPR  Oh SHOPR, now ya did it Smiley Wink ....too cute!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Fanatics

[ Edited ]

@traveler wrote:

anyoneshop at michaels?  its where i go first.

@traveler  Hi TRAVELER-----My favorite shopping center has a Michael's and in the same center not far from one another is a Home Goods and a Hobby Lobby, a Kirklands, and a World Market---it's my favorite shopping center and I frequent all those stores....Smiley Happy  And I like Pier1 too...

I do shop at Michaels and they do have some nice things, and the staff at that store is friendly and helpful. I do prefer Hobby Lobby which I think has better merchandise when it comes to their florals and more decorating pieces too....Although I know a lot of areas don't have Hobby Lobby stores......Happy shopping at Michaels and Pier 1, I bet you'll find a lot of great things... Smiley Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

Hi, mil3.  Good to see you here. 

H207458

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek 12" Harvest Stackable (Auto-Delivery)

I am very curious to see the a/d pieces.  Too bad he is on in the wee hours, and even the QPlus re-run is a bit early. 

@SHOPR  here's the video on the rest of the auto delivery....the AD locks in easy pay tooooo.  Or you can chose a single shipment too......

http://www.qvc.com/Jim-Shore-Heartwood-Creek-12-Harvest-Stackable-Auto-Delivery.product.H207458.html...

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Spurt, I am going to have to re-watch the video.  Thanks.  Like a crazy person, I set my alarm to watch JS on Q Plus which was around 4am here, and I barely remember what I saw!  LOL

Contributor

I went to Michael's yesterday and all of their fall stuff is out. Alot of cute things. There was a sign there that I almost bought, thinking I may go back and get it today before it's gone. I was in Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago and saw a ton of stuff I would of loved to have but I was good and didn't get anything....although it's very tempting to go back....I LOVE fall!!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Hi @Spurt, I am going to have to re-watch the video.  Thanks.  Like a crazy person, I set my alarm to watch JS on Q Plus which was around 4am here, and I barely remember what I saw!  LOL

@SHOPR  Oh SHOPR I meant to set my alarm and I got busy and forgot so I missed the show---DARN IT!!!!!  But I did order the harvest stacker......couldn't resist!!! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt  I love this and I do love his art.  He was saying that folkart/primitive art (?) such as he fashions is not usually done with smiling and animated faces.  Had not thought about this before, but it his art unique in this way and I enjoy it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thinking Fall Y'all!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~