Honored Contributor

Re: Ever ordered from Wayfair??

Wow! You ladies have me wanting to go on there and just browse around! Sounds like a great company. I have seen their commercials of course, but I never knew anyone that actually ordered from them. Good responses. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Wow! You ladies have me wanting to go on there and just browse around! Sounds like a great company. I have seen their commercials of course, but I never knew anyone that actually ordered from them. Good responses. Thanks!

Consider yourself warned, @CANDLEQUEEN.  The browsing only lasts for so long.  Woman Wink
BTW, you can set up "favorites boards" so as you browse, you can save items that you might want to revisit.  

Contributor

Few years back I ordered 2 nightstands. Very resaonably priced and good quality.  They arrived  perfectly s packaged and not a dent or a scratch,  and delivered right to my door, no complaints. Even the UPS man asked me where I ordered them from because they were so well packaged, The boxes were really heavy, he joked if I needed to send them back he said to call Fedex lol

Valued Contributor

I have bought a few furniture type things from them.   Good experiences as far as delivery and the stuff arriving protected and in good shape.  I think their prices are on the high side for the most part.   Look for sale items for sure.   Even so I have gotten more furniture from Amazon and feel like I got better deals and good products.

Honored Contributor

itiswhatitis wrote:

I ordered this chair that came in a box and it was a snap to put it together. No problem.

Oh wow, I like your chair!  It sure doesn't look like something you had to put together.    Smiley Happy

I haven't shopped there yet, but might just check it out.

Super Contributor

Last summer, I ordered a Fitz and Floyd reindeer during their Christmas in July sale. Arrived pretty quicky and perfect condition. Just got a email from them saying "hey, it's been a year, come by some more" lol Smiley Wink

Occasional Contributor

Yes!! 8 apholstered dining room chairs. A bit of a pain to put together, but really happy with them!

Honored Contributor

@giddy up wrote:

I have bought a few furniture type things from them.   Good experiences as far as delivery and the stuff arriving protected and in good shape.  I think their prices are on the high side for the most part.   Look for sale items for sure.   Even so I have gotten more furniture from Amazon and feel like I got better deals and good products.

I've never ordered from them but any time I did go looking for something, I always thought they were on the pricier side too.

Esteemed Contributor

Within in the past year (or less), I've ordered a coffee table, two end tables, a chest of drawers and a nightstand. All positive experiences. When I had a question about a product prior to ordering, I did the "ask a question" at the bottom of the product page and received prompt replies. I will definitely continue orderding from Wayfair. PS: I don't live up stairs, so I cannot resond to that.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I have, and it was a quick and easy transaction. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval