Honored Contributor

I'm in stitches...the show is fun!

Respected Contributor
On 10/24/2014 gazelle77 said: Ellen mentioned first thing at the start of show about Carolyn eating the dog food last time they were together....Carolyn seemed like she did not want to discuss it. So funny!

Carolyn was just fine discussing it, you need to change your "filter" and seeing things that aren't happening.

Respected Contributor
On 10/24/2014 rudy said:

Ellen: "Carolyn, don't take your top off. We're doing fine." {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Carolyn's face turned beet red!

I loved that....it was perfect.

Respected Contributor

I'm not crazy about the things I have seen, but I do think Carolyn is the perfect host to pair with Ellen. They both are so funny. Nice to see something different.

Respected Contributor
On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said:

Ellen is a hoot!!! Carolyn's gonna earn her money tonight trying to keep up.....or reign in.

Following up on my own post here. Hmmm, I think Carolyn needs to chill out a little and go with the Ellen flow. She seems a little uptight...not belly laughing and enjoying the ride. Lighten up, Carolyn Baby! Maybe some other QVC host might have been a better fit with Ellen???

Honored Contributor

Ellen is a hoot!!! Carolyn's gonna earn her money tonight trying to keep up.....or reign in.

Following up on my own post here. Hmmm, I think Carolyn needs to chill out a little and go with the Ellen flow. She seems a little uptight...not belly laughing and enjoying the ride. Lighten up, Carolyn Baby! Maybe some other QVC host might have been a better fit with Ellen???

There were many belly laughs, but Carolyn does have to keep her wits about her to do her job.

Esteemed Contributor
I was really wanting to see the ornaments and then they just spent 2 seconds on them and didn't even show them up close or even any of the color selections. Very disappointed. Seems like the flocked items are what they are pushing.
Super Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 10/24/2014 gazelle77 said: Ellen mentioned first thing at the start of show about Carolyn eating the dog food last time they were together....Carolyn seemed like she did not want to discuss it. So funny!

Carolyn was just fine discussing it, you need to change your "filter" and seeing things that aren't happening.

No filter...Carolyn is up tight tonight....she too serious to play off if Ellen. Bad match.
Super Contributor
I do not like Ellen at all!
Respected Contributor
On 10/24/2014 mousiegirl said:

There were many belly laughs, but Carolyn does have to keep her wits about her to do her job.

I agree mousiegirl. No big deal, those who dislike Carolyn will never approve of anything she does. Their loss (or their gain and it obviously give some sort of pleasure to post the snipes!)