Super Contributor
I loved the show. Carolyn's new hair style looks beautiful on her! I laughed a lot and thought they were very funny together. I am sure it was hard for Carolyn to keep the show on track with Ellen cracking her up!! I did not buy a thing but I sure was entertained!
Honored Contributor

I happened by the show at some point. I cannot remember what they were showing because when I saw that Carolyn was the host I tuned out.

Nothing not to like with Ellen. For the couple of minutes I did watch it was funny. Looked like the 'Ellen Show' set, no? Or did they just make a set to look like it on the West Chester QVC site? If it were Ellen and another host I might have watched it all, though.

Honored Contributor

It seemed to me like Carolyn with Ellen was a nice fit. It would have been disaster to have paired Ellen with the frenetic sale-a-second hosts, OR the "It's All About Me" hosts. That doesn't leave too many hosts, lol. I think it was a good pairing. I didn't watch the whole program but enjoyed what I saw.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Frequent Contributor

I'm like pood, I haven't watched QVC for months but agree with mel b this show was a breath of fresh air. I actually sat and watched the entire hour.

Love Carolyn's hair cut and they worked well together. Very funny in my opinion:-)

Respected Contributor

I like Ellen but I found the show almost boring, and really didn't like anything I saw. The lighted critters were cute but everything else was non-exciting. The blanket looked really thin.

Frequent Contributor

I like watching Ellen. However, too much of her humor was distracting me from the products being sold... Did enjoy the show tho......Nice to see something different .