Honored Contributor
On 2/12/2014 Rosehill said:
On 2/12/2014 Susan Louise said:

Has anyone here ever ordered from "Shelley B Home" before? I placed an order over the phone this morning and still haven't received a confirmation e-mail yet about my order ever being placed.

I sent an e-mail early this afternoon as a reminder to please send me an e-mail conformation and got no response. I just called again and they are now gone for the day.

Since it is a new place I have placed an order with, just a bit nervous and would like some reassurance...TIA Smile

SL~I am pretty sure that JPC has ordered from them before and has been very happy. They have been around for a while- they are not a new company and they also sell on ebay. Their items are just exquisite, I think you will be happy.

Hi Rosehill, TY for replying! I was just worried since I got no proof/comfirmation of my order yet...would feel better if I got something...hopefully tomorrow. I just never ordered from a place that didn't send me some sort of proof about ordering, even if it won't be shipped for another day or two...

Super Contributor
On 2/12/2014 Susan Louise said:

I just ordered a set of these...LOVE!!!

Me too! So very cute, yet the material looks like stone like with accents, always my favorite. I like these a lot Susan!! They look like they are very versatile, small enough to put in nests and under a cloche. I have some birds similar to these but they are too large for a lot of my ideas. Ok, I am off to take a look . . . sigh.

I ordered some chocolate rabbits from Shelly last Easter and if I remember correctly, it took a normal amount of time to get them. Have not ordered since due to the high cost of most of the things I like.

Hope you have a good experience. If I were not budgeting my decorating expenditures I would be getting some Easter things too. She seems to have increased her Easter inventory this year; maybe because of the improved economy. I covet most of it!!

Super Contributor
Rosehill they are all from that woman mallemo mentioned earlier. I would love to have the stone birds Susan Louise ordered, and those real looking plants under the cloche in two sizes. I also want those lavender bunny dishes. Just l looking tho!!
Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

Super Contributor

Oh my goodness mallemo! That lantern is TDF!! Truly!! It looks to me like it has been painted? Just love the height and the white color.

I keep expecting my lantern passion to wane but it's still going strong . . . can't see enough of them. Thanks for this post.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
On 2/15/2014 whitelinen said:

Oh my goodness mallemo! That lantern is TDF!! Truly!! It looks to me like it has been painted? Just love the height and the white color.

I keep expecting my lantern passion to wane but it's still going strong . . . can't see enough of them. Thanks for this post.

I still have a love for lanterns also. It's a sickness!

Valued Contributor

Contributor

Thank you all for posting the beautiful and cute pictures. Made me smile!