Honored Contributor

Image result for decorating with empty leaning picture frames

Honored Contributor

Image result for decorating with empty leaning picture frames

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon Well done but not my taste.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

LOL!!! My Moron neighbors hung an empty frame on one of their dead tree stumps that was only cut down to roof height??? I'm so sick of neighbors filling their yards with what I call garbage.

Honored Contributor

Re: EMPTY FRAMES...

[ Edited ]

I've always loved the look, if as others have said, the frames are interesting and beautiful in some way...

Esteemed Contributor

I like the look but it's not something I would attempt.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the photos!

I don't know how to post photos, and don't attempt to show me. 

Didn't work when I tried, etc.  I'm not computer saavy, so please don't waste your time. 

(Said in a nice, grateful way.)

Anyway, nice photos.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@spiderw  I don't think any decor is "silly and senseless" as long as it makes you happy!

I don't know if I'd do it my home, but there are lots of things I like seeing in others' homes that I wouldn't do in mine.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon Thanks for posting photos showing how this can be done and look good!

Honored Contributor

Vermint

Decor like music, movies , clothes is a matter of taste and what you are happy with as you said.  The words I used, silly and senseless, are my taste as far as empty frames are concerned.  However, that doesn't mean others won't find it tasteful and lovely.  Just being honest.