Esteemed Contributor

Does Luminara have tea lights?

Does QVC ever sell the tea lights? I see Amazon is sold out. How do they compare with the pillar candles?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does Luminara have tea lights?

I'm not sure about tea lights, but they make 2 different sized votives.  The standard sized votives are sold in sets of 6 that include a charging base.  I have 3 sets of these and really enjoy them, but they only last about 4 days on a charge.  I usually charge them on Friday, so I have them for the weekend.  They run on 5 hour timers.  The other votives are taller and run on AA batteries.  I think they are sold in sets of 4 and also run on a timer.

Esteemed Contributor

http://luminara.com/collection/indoor/

They have them on their website. I had to purchase more window candles when the Q stopped carrying them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Does QVC ever sell the tea lights? I see Amazon is sold out. How do they compare with the pillar candles?

The Mystique brand of flameless tealights is the same as Luminara technology.  I bought mine at Overstock.  I can't give a link, but you can search there for Mystique Flameless and you will find them in sets of 2.  I'm liking the looks of them in glass votive holders very much, but will warn you that the battery life is not good, since they use button batteries. 

To answer your question about how they compare to the pillars, the flickering flame is exactly the same, except it tends to flicker a little faster in my opinion.  The body of the tealight is shiny plastic.  HTH.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@Nataliesgramma  Amazon still has tea lights and with timers.