Honored Contributor

For all you Valerie lovers, I was wondering if you recognize this piece.

Especially @Oznell , our premiere lover of bird figures!

DSCN0882 (2).JPG

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

No I don't, @GingerPeach, but it is so charming!  How far back does it go?  I love the way it combines the feeling of a corner screen, with that of a shelved curio.  Handsome, practical and whimsical at the same time. 

What a great find for you to store Esther Williams treasures on!

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you recognize this?

[ Edited ]

@Oznell 

I like to own certain DVDs if I know I'll watch them again. Now that Esther has joined the mix, she needed a place of honor nicer than a toppling pile of DVDs.

It's Valerie's piece: 

H219743, Indoor/Outdoor Bird & Vine 4-Tier Corner Shelf by Valerie

I haven't decided on its final spot yet.
Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

I like it and the way you have used it.  Very attractive and utilitarian for book storage.  It's a beauty.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach 

You have a great eye, love the way you have cozied this into your home, and made it your own.

The pottery - like vase with the lavender, grounds the setting,  I’m partial to the scent of lavender.  The perfume bottle (!) is lovely, that little beauty caught my eye right away!

Best Wishes to you and Kiku.  We are ok, DH is about well, I'm still stuttering along with the chesty issues, we just heal a bit more slowly.  Love and Nosey Bumps to you both!♥️♥️♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much, @Drythe !

I've actually fallen in love with lavender this year.  I've never liked it this much before.  You would not believe how old that little bottle is.  I can't even remember.  It was buried in a dresser drawer and never used so it had to come out to join the party.

Somehow, this year lavender is very special.  I have an even larger bouquet in the kitchen.  And I added a few drops of lavender essential oil to that ointment, too.  

Little miss Kiku knows her mom is very happy with her use of potty pads lately, in the midst of the unpredictable rain showers we've been having.  

We are happy to hear you are all getting better, even a little at a time.

Please help yourself  Heart  🤗🤗

Image result for holiday tissue boxes"

Trusted Contributor

No, I don't recognize yours, but I have something very similar  - mine is with a heart motif.  I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby.  It's in a corner in my guest bedroom and is so pretty!

Honored Contributor

Hello Kiku,

A quick word from Ralphie.  Mom just grabbed up some Valerie Franklin Cloth napkins, placemats, and hand towels.  She has the aqua and it is pretty.  This time she bought the green as some of the ‘china’ goes with it.  She also got the hand towels in Peony and in YELLOW.  We know your Mom likes yellow too.  She uses the hand towels in the litter box room for ‘spare’ people who visit.

She wanted you to know because she likes the ones she has!

Free shipping, and the Rakuten people gave her %15 off.

Bumps to you and @GingerPeach   ♥️♥️♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

VERY attractive!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the Valerie Franklin recommendation, @Drythe  and Ralphie.

We like those items, and those towels, especially in yellow, would be pretty in our kitchen. 

<shopping break> 

Well, we just ordered yellow kitchen towels and napkins!!  Couldn't resist.  They will be perfect.

I've been meaning to sign up for Rakuten so I did that, too.

What a nice savings. I have no idea why I waited so long.  I mean, I see the commercials all the time.