Honored Contributor

Do you like your Home Reflections sheets?

Do you like your Home Reflections sheets?

I’m guessing they are made by the same company as Northern Nights but they won’t be as good. I need sheets to cover my sofa for TV watching, so I just want soft, smooth and cleanable. There is a new set with four pillow cases out. I wanted 400TC but this new set is 500TC. It’s a cotton poly blend. I’m not expecting much for the very low price. I sure wish they would bring back Northern  Nights quality sheets.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like your Home Reflections sheets?

I don't care for home refections sheets.  I only buy northern nights.  I buy a new set every year or two.  I must have 10+ sets.  I was just thinking the other day that I should send a couple sets to my niece.  She's at the teenage age where she wants quality.  LOL

Valued Contributor

I have two sets of Home Reflections, but I bought them five or six years ago at a department store. They have been my favorites, but who knows if they are made the same now. 

I paid a lot more money for a set at Macy's last summer. I think they are Madison, and they are soft yet crisp, but they are loud!  I've never had rustling sheets before. So I'm still on the hunt. Let us know if you like yours. 

Honored Contributor

I bought an organic set on Amazon and they are noisy as heck!  They say to wash in cold water and minimum drying and they will soften over time. 

They've softened a bit but are still LOUD and crunchy when I"m folding them.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

They are my favorite  Now if you like thin sheets dont buy them  I like some wight and shine   I must hav 6 pair

Esteemed Contributor

I love Northern Nights, Malden Mills and Berkshire. I've had two sets of the Home 
Reflections sheets. They were okay but just okay. If you just want to use them as covers then it's a budget friendly option. You might also want to consider some of the throws as covers if you want very soft. I use those oversized ones in the family room because we have dogs, kids, etc. They wash like a dream.

Honored Contributor

Costco has great sheets at a good price.  

Super Contributor

They are a pass for me...I appreciate the guest saying these are "luxury" but thread count doesn't really make a sheet luxury...it is material and construction, as well..like cashmere, you can have "cheap" and call it a luxury item. I did buy one set years ago for the guest room but don't have them any longer. I find Charisma and similar brands to offer an elevated product. (Home Reflections and Northern Nights are QVC only brands from the same factory...just different styles.) For my master bed, I splurge and buy Peacock Alley...always the ultaimate and never loses softness or shape even after countless washes.

Occasional Contributor

Didn't open my package until months after purchase.  Home Reflections forgot to include the pillow cases.  I was cheated!!!