Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like this kitchen?

The Island is nice but the gray cabinets are a yuck. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

gorgeous and it looks like it gets a lot of natural light. LOVE the floor details and the lighting fixture! that must be an extra sink because i do not see a dishwasher? i want.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes I like it.....it may not be my first choice for my own home but it is well done.

Honored Contributor

Why are you doing so many threads about the kitchen? Why not put all the photos in the same thread?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Why are you doing so many threads about the kitchen? Why not put all the photos in the same thread?

@World Traveler I actually tried to, but I think the photos were too big......I am done posting them now!

Honored Contributor

It's quite dreamy, @CANDLEQUEEN --  I'll take it!   Taupe is a versatile neutral, that you can go in a lot of different directions with.

Beautiful finishes, and all the light streaming in enhances that.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

gorgeous and it looks like it gets a lot of natural light. LOVE the floor details and the lighting fixture! that must be an extra sink because i do not see a dishwasher? i want.......

@sunshine45 I agree!  It is a dream kitchen to me.  I think they may have a dishwasher with a front like the cabinets.  We had one at our last house.

People would come in for a party and be trying to help out and say "Don't you have a dishwasher?"  A lot of them come with the front fixed so you can have a cabinet matching panel put in.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler I actually tried to, but I think the photos were too big......I am done posting them now!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

i actually prefer seeing and commenting on them separately...oh well.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

i actually prefer seeing and commenting on them separately...oh well.

@DREAMON There is always something for someone to complain about instead of just ignoring the post. Oh Well!