Esteemed Contributor

Re: Didn't think there could be less tissue paper on the roll but every time I buy it, the roll gets smaller.

On 11/27/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 11/27/2014 gardensla said:

I haven't read the entire thread but wanted to add that I bought a box of Kleenex holiday tissues and was shocked to find that there could not have been 30 pieces inside. And, they were thin. I checked the box and they don't even list how many tissues are inside. Such a rip off.

I have become ridiculously obsessed with reading how many sheets ..... On those holiday tissues you just pay for the box.

BTW .... have you tried the Kleenex Ultra that are 3 ply ? Or the blue box of "cooling" tissues ..... nice and thick! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

No, but I will. thanks for the tip!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: Didn't think there could be less tissue paper on the roll but every time I buy it, the roll gets smaller.

I buy the Charmin mega rolls and I'm always surprised when I buy a regular roll and it disappears so quickly. Mega rolls are awesome.
Super Contributor

On 11/23/2014 kivah said:

Costco's Kirkland brand

The best
Honored Contributor

As long as it doesn't get "thinner," but that will probably be the next move.

Trusted Contributor

This thread cracks me up! Running out of TP too soon is a good thing. It means you're all very regular. Lots of old folks would be thrilled to have your problems!