Occasional Contributor

Dennis Basso Faux Fur Throw

[ Edited ]

Anyone know if Dennis is going to have a throw TSV?

Respected Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso Faux Fur Throw

[ Edited ]

I just took out of storage all my heavy Dennis Basso throws to prepare for the cold weather.  I have a variety of colors and I love them all.  They are extremely warm, soft, comfortable and elegant.

My cats are envious of the cozy faux fur, and they all want to claim a spot on the throw.

Everybody in my family has received a Dennis Basso faux fur blanket as a gift!

I hope that he does a throw again this year, because these throws are one of my favorite QVC home items, and they make wonderful presents.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been looking for that info myself. I hope he does!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read online that there will be a Dennis Basso tsv late this month. Perhaps it will be his annual throw. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks everyone.   I'm hoping for a throw TSV too.  I love his little bears too.   I asked one of my nieces what she wanted me to get her for the holidays this year and she said another bear.  She has six Basso bears that all sleep with her.   

I had a fire in the Spring and lost all of my throws and bears.  Really need the throws to finish off my rooms. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's the Big Dea, a jacket. 

Yes, I also would like to know when is he bringing a new throw?  Can't stand the wait!!  Hope a new one is coming like yesterday!

Trusted Contributor

Why have they pushed him on QVC2? He is always on in the early morning hours. I guess that is what they do to all the good designers. He used to be on all the time, now not so much. Yet they keep all the so called “designers!”
Trusted Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:
Why have they pushed him on QVC2? He is always on in the early morning hours. I guess that is what they do to all the good designers. He used to be on all the time, now not so much. Yet they keep all the so called “designers!”

@Jinlei   IMO, being pushed to QVC2 means this kiss of death. So many vendors pushed to that channel eventually were cut and never seen again. Linea stands out, sadly. Wonder if Dennis is next. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper   I bet the cats can claim one or two throws for the comfy bed.  lol  Dennis always offered several patterns in the fur like throws.

kindness is strength