Valued Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

We have a list of spring maintenance jobs that won't be getting done, because we don't have the materials like mulch, paint, etc.  Nothing is more important than our health, so we will just have un-mulched beds and "really need to be painted" garage door awhile longer.  Like someone said, if we can get through this without either one of us getting sick, what a blessing incomplete home improvement projects will be!

I don't know where you live, but Home Depot or a local garden center will deliver mulch or bagged mulch in my area to your home/driveway. You prepay, so don't have any 'contact' with anyone.  Also our Home Depot and Lowe's will deliver to your car in their parking lot if you prepay & order online some stuff. Again, in my area of NE PA, not sure if nationwide or if you have those in your area. Just a thought!  

I also agree to do what is necessary to stay safe now too! Be well!

Trusted Contributor

We had new railings installed a couple of weeks ago. Construction work can still be done here in Maryland. And we didn't have to make close contact to order them. We told the contractor what we wanted. He sent us the price. They were installed. And we left the check under the doormat lol. 

However, I really want a retractable awning installed over our kitchen sliders. And that is going to have to wait because we need to discuss options and have close contact with the contractor. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"