Trusted Contributor

I use Martha Stewart sheets from Macys. I buy the open stock fitted sheets and they fit up to a 20" mattress. They are all cotton sateen. Very soft and they last for years!

Respected Contributor

For years Target would do 1000 tc cotton sheets on Black Friday. They were phenomenal and the price was great. Haven't seen that Black Friday promo in a few years but am always on the lookout. I will checkout the threshold ones. I can't remember what the Target brand was I used but they don't carry it anymore, or have changed the name of the brand.  I usually prefer solid color sheets...but like the small prints on the photo. 

Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Early this summer I spent one evening going through so many websites that proclaimed " deep pockets " for king size sheets.

The mattress that I need the fitted bottom sheet for is too high.  I need a 21-22 inch bottom sheet.  Most top sheets will work out okay.      Still looking....most be some type of holy grail search.  The one experienced BB&B person gave me some websites to check....but I had already gone to them.

Those straps for the corners are a joke: even the metal garter clasp pops off.

@jlkz   Cuddledown has 21" deep fitted sheets.  They are expensive but most are 25% off right now.  I love their 400 thread count 100% cotton sateen sheets.  I've used them for many years and they are still in perfect condition.  I highly recommend them.  They are absolutely worth the price.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

Do you use a particular brand of sheets...deep pocket is what I am looking for.  I have purchased Jennifer Adams sheets in the past but the price on them now is a little steep for me...Any suggestions? Thanks !

@sarahpanda   Northern Nights has deep pockets, love them.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Thank you so much for the Cuddledown recommendation for fitted sheets for 22" + deep.....I was down at shore house yesterday and finally got to put the fitted sheet on.

There was plenty of room and this AM I didn't have to fight my old fitted sheet the way I had to so many times.  You were right about how comfortable and soft the 400 thread count cotton sateen was.  It was worth the $ for sure....I had spent too much time searching for the " holy grail " and you had the Answer !

Thanks again !!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@jlkz   I am SO happy that you love them!  Thank you for coming back and letting me know.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau