Respected Contributor

Do you use a particular brand of sheets...deep pocket is what I am looking for.  I have purchased Jennifer Adams sheets in the past but the price on them now is a little steep for me...Any suggestions? Thanks !

Respected Contributor

Re: Deep pocket sheets...

[ Edited ]

Someone on these boards a while back mentioned sheets at Target so I got some and love them and have been buying them ever since. They are deep, have good elastic and are of good quality and are reasonably priced. Wash up beautifully. 
They are called Threshold, and are 400 count 100% cotton. I have 3 sets now. 

400 Thread Count Printed Performance Sheet Set - Threshold™

product image 1 of 11 slides

video
product image 3 of 11 slides
+ 6 more
product image 4 of 11 slides
product image 1 of 11 slides

Respected Contributor

Early this summer I spent one evening going through so many websites that proclaimed " deep pockets " for king size sheets.

The mattress that I need the fitted bottom sheet for is too high.  I need a 21-22 inch bottom sheet.  Most top sheets will work out okay.      Still looking....most be some type of holy grail search.  The one experienced BB&B person gave me some websites to check....but I had already gone to them.

Those straps for the corners are a joke: even the metal garter clasp pops off.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I have sheets from different companies.  I actually bought some nice sheets from QVC with deep pockets.   I also purchased from Crate & Barrel and Pottery Barn.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Deep pocket sheets...

[ Edited ]

@HerRoyaLioness     Nice sheets.  i believe that Threshold is an inhouse vendor for Target.  I have a wreath by them and some other items.  Yes, the quality is there and the prices are very reasonable.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I buy the sheets at target that was mentioned.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I have plenty of sheets but recently got a new mattress and wanted to put a 2 inch (maybe 3 inch) foam topper on it - didn't work so good - so I'm on a mission to find ''deep pockets''.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  - I was pleasantly surprised with these sheets!  I'll have to look at some of their other things next time I'm there, although I don't go out very often still due to COVID. 

I did research the fiber content of these because I've had expensive high count "Egyptian " cotton that were too soft and flimsy and wrinkled that I got rid of them. 400 count cotton seem to be perfect for smoothness and yet holding their shape. There are different kinds of cotton also - it gets complicated!  And expensive to try and find good sheets. 

Honored Contributor

I just purchased Macy's Carter Club in Damask Stripe.  They have deep pockets (for mattresses up to 18") and I got them on sale...Fabulous sale price!  Regualr price is $170.00 for the Queen set and I paid $67.99.  

Respected Contributor

I wish I had deep pockets LOL and I don't mean sheets.