Valued Contributor

So happy that Shopr saw that these trees took a button battery, and Peter saw a presentation & noticed that no lights were showing. I was considering the white.  I have Valeries from 2 years ago in the green & blue which look very similar to these. I beilieve they use AA batteries. They light up nicely, and gently fade in and out with different lights  on the string being lit at one time. I really like them. Maybe Valerie will do her large set of 3 mercury trees again in the future. I know that some reviewers complained about hers, and I don't know why. I love mine.

Thanks for the heads up, Shopr & Peter.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Lucy for posting about the Lisa cedar picks. I ordered some in white. Hope I picked the right color. Was wavering back and forth between the champagne and white. Peter recommended the white, so I went with that. Thanks to both of you! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Daily Finds

[ Edited ]

@rosehill wrote:

So happy that Shopr saw that these trees took a button battery, and Peter saw a presentation & noticed that no lights were showing. I was considering the white.  I have Valeries from 2 years ago in the green & blue which look very similar to these. I beilieve they use AA batteries. They light up nicely, and gently fade in and out with different lights  on the string being lit at one time. I really like them. Maybe Valerie will do her large set of 3 mercury trees again in the future. I know that some reviewers complained about hers, and I don't know why. I love mine.

Thanks for the heads up, Shopr & Peter.

Hi Rose, I saw on FB that Valerie's set of three trees with the colored bells would be back in August.  Like you, I like the others better.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you, Lucy for posting about the Lisa cedar picks. I ordered some in white. Hope I picked the right color. Was wavering back and forth between the champagne and white. Peter recommended the white, so I went with that. Thanks to both of you! 

YW.  I love the white ones, they will just work almost anywhere.  I got them last year in white & champagne, but of course had to pay more then.  I still haven't ordered from the as is ones, I keep trying to remember how many I have and don't want to dig them out of the storage closet to see.  This is a great price to stock up with though.  Hope you saw that our spiral finials will be in the weekend show.

Honored Contributor

Not sure if any of these are of interest, but there is a big clearance at Pier1.

$9-$22

Blue Natural Rope Lanterns

$9-$14

Seagrass Base Hurricanes - Gray

$10-$12

Amber Luster Taper Holders

$10-$13

Lacquered Wood Pillar Stands

$10-$30

Delmore Shelf Baskets

$11-$30

Montauk Lanterns - Red

$13-$15

Amber Crackle Stemmed Hurricanes

$13-$20

Sundarra Canisters

$15-$20

Kaleidoscope Solar LEDs

Peacock Solar LEDs

$15-$25

Hammered Glass Canisters

$15-$40

Carson Lidded Baskets - Espresso

Honored Contributor

$17

Basket Weave Lantern

$17-$22

Sea Salt Glass Pillar Stands

$17-$23

Oval Ribbed Hurricanes

$17-$35

Arabella Lanterns

$17-$25

Charleston Carved Wood Pillar Holders

$18-$30

Black Sahara Lanterns

$18-$20

Mercury Glass & Jute Vases

$20

Lacy Cake Stand - Blue

$25-$32

Trenton Lanterns

$27

Amina Lantern - Blue

$30

Aqua Mercury Glass Vases

$30-$40

Amber Luster Cloche Hurricanes

$30

Mercury Vase Taper Centerpiece

Branch 5-Votive Centerpiece

Weathered Bunny Bird Bath

$34

Hanging Floor Lantern

$35

Portland 3-Tier Server

$44

Hammered Global Lantern

$45

Wooden Drawer Lantern - Blue

Hamilton Pillar Hurricane

$45-$60

Wooden House Lanterns

$45-$50

Seaside Wood Lanterns

$45

Circle Wood Lanterns

$45

Weldon Bar Cart - TealWeldon Bar Cart - Burnt Umber

$50

Wooden Fleur-de-Lis Lantern

Honored Contributor

OT - lokakimono, please tell me how to link photos the way you did, I would really appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

OT - lokakimono, please tell me how to link photos the way you did, I would really appreciate it.

@mousiegirl

If you are on a PC, you can copy (CTRL + C) and paste (CTRL + V).

If you are on a Mac, I think you still have to drag/drop or save the image to your computer and upload it using the picture icon in the Rich Text editor when you type the thread.  

From iPads you can't post photos.

Valued Contributor

Lolakimono~ how seet of you to post all of those photos. I am going to swing by Pier 1 tomorrow to see if I like anything. You are the best, and always come to the rescue. Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl

If you are on a PC, you can copy (CTRL + C) and paste (CTRL + V).

If you are on a Mac, I think you still have to drag/drop or save the image to your computer and upload it using the picture icon in the Rich Text editor when you type the thread.  

From iPads you can't post photos.

I know how to upload photos from my computer, just don't know how to post them one after the other on the same post, as you did.