Frequent Contributor

I have the white tree's in my cart too!  I am wondering about the battery life on these.  I not sure how I will use them but maybe with the sleigh that I bought last year from Lisa's show.  

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

EMAIL SIGN UP
Get 15% off your next single item purchase of $25 or more when you sign up for HSN emails. Valid for first time
subscribers only. A welcome email will be sent with your offer information
Shop Now

I just googled this so It won't apply to me since I have been signed up for a long time.

Thanks, lucymo, it won't apply to me either.

Trusted Contributor

I had the coupon code sent to another email address that I have that isn't attached to my HSN account, and it worked.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I didn't end up getting the trees.  I couldn't tell how they glowed, because they never turned the lights down to sufficiently show how they glow.  Perhaps the fact that I don't have HSN in HD contributed to the lack of clarity.  In any case, I wasn't comfortable spending $50 for something I couldn't see.

Well, things got in the way here and I missed the presentation of the white trees.  Did they look a little champagne color on the flat surfaces and white on the branches?  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I didn't end up getting the trees.  I couldn't tell how they glowed, because they never turned the lights down to sufficiently show how they glow.  Perhaps the fact that I don't have HSN in HD contributed to the lack of clarity.  In any case, I wasn't comfortable spending $50 for something I couldn't see.

Well, things got in the way here and I missed the presentation of the white trees.  Did they look a little champagne color on the flat surfaces and white on the branches?  Thanks.

I couldn't even tell you, Lucy.  You could see some light within the red and green ones, but with the studio lights, it was hard to tell what was a reflection and what was from within on the white ones.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I couldn't even tell you, Lucy.  You could see some light within the red and green ones, but with the studio lights, it was hard to tell what was a reflection and what was from within on the white ones.

Well, thank you so much, Peter.  I agree that's a lot of money for something when we have unanswered questions.  I really dislike the return thing too.  Maybe I'll just hold off until I can see more of them. 

Honored Contributor

As Is  Dennis Basso lanterns.  H207166 & H207167.  16" is $17.95-21" is $25.00  Black or White.

As Is Dennis Basso 21 Water Mill Lantern w/ Flameless Candle w/ Timer

Esteemed Contributor

My eyes are tired, been a long day, but I just watched the video for the mercury glass trees on HSN, and I cannot see any lights glowing inside any of them.  Surely they do actually glow, at least a little, but with the button battery, it's likely that they either do not glow very brightly, or they won't glow for very long. 

I didn't hear them mention the type of batteries or the glow time and I had to look at the description to get the battery type, CR2032.  They should take a lesson from QVC vendors in that respect.  The trees are nice looking, but I'm afraid I would end up very disappointed in them. 

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

My eyes are tired, been a long day, but I just watched the video for the mercury glass trees on HSN, and I cannot see any lights glowing inside any of them.  Surely they do actually glow, at least a little, but with the button battery, it's likely that they either do not glow very brightly, or they won't glow for very long. 

I didn't hear them mention the type of batteries or the glow time and I had to look at the description to get the battery type, CR2032.  They should take a lesson from QVC vendors in that respect.  The trees are nice looking, but I'm afraid I would end up very disappointed in them. 

SHOPR, they just showed another presentation of the trees again.  This time, they brought the lights down completely, and guess what?  NO LIGHT AT ALL.  It was embarassing.  We really dodged a bullet by not buying these.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

SHOPR, they just showed another presentation of the trees again.  This time, they brought the lights down completely, and guess what?  NO LIGHT AT ALL.  It was embarassing.  We really dodged a bullet by not buying these.  

Really?  Oh, that's just awful.  I will have to watch the new video now, for a laugh if nothing else.  Ha Ha.