Honored Contributor

Crafting Is Returning To QVC

[ Edited ]

At least that's what all the FB posts from some of the hosts are excited about. 

I came to QVC after their prior crafting days, so I confess to be a bit indifferent to the news.  BUT, it is something [hopefully] new, so yes, I guess I'm looking forward to it after all.

Jill Bauer says her 1st craft show is on QVC2, Sept. 18 @ 10PM EST.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Crafting Is Returning To QVC

Wow, I never knew they did craft shows before, but I have not been here that long.

I know HSN does scrapbooking stuff.

I think this may be a good addition to QVC.  Jill posted her wreath making blog, that was nice to see.  I wonder the crafts that they will bring. 

Thanks for the post and reminder as I really want to watch it !

Honored Contributor

If they do crafting again, I hope they have deals on shipping that HSN does. Maybe QVC will do crafts other than pe

Respected Contributor

I used to LOVE craft day on QVC!  I hope it isn't all Cricut or Xyron (?) machines though.

Honored Contributor

Thts is very good news.  I wonder who's the most "crafty" Q host.  My guess is Jill.

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad to see it come back. I have been a watcher and buyer of QVC when I would watch with my mom (then called CVN, remember TOOTIE?)

I also hope it's more than paper crafting. I am actually an artist but also love my crafting days. 

Jeanne Bice actually started out with Quacker crafting kits on QVC. Embellishing shirts, etc. So long ago.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Skididdy, QVC used to have GREAT craft days!  Suzanne Runyan was at the Q in those days and hosted a lot of their crafting shows.  They had all the big names, all the new product launches and great package deals.  I think crafting in general died off during the Great Recession, and is slowly making a bit of a comeback.  I'll be watching with interest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper

Thanks for the post!  I love to craft and remember when QVC used to do these type of shows. And I watched the HSN shows sometimes. I too hope its more than just expensive machines.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

David Venable used to do a good job as co-host for Lisa Bearnson and Creative Keepsakes items.  I loved the shows and the products.  If QVC has shows with the newest products like they used to have, I will be watching and buying.

Honored Contributor

I hope it's more than just paper crafting, not my forte.