Respected Contributor

Re: Cookie Cutter Light Fixture

I'm neutral about the entire room. Don't like it; don't dislike it. 

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty vanity area. Detail even down to the stool.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @lolakimono  you know I loves me light fixtures! This does not disappoint. Truely the whole bath is spectacular. 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

You're so right on about describing the light fixture.  What an awful looking thing .. but had you not said anything, I would never think of it as a light fixture.  Rather, something to be tossed in the trash.  

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain 

I totally agree .. the bathroom as a whole, does nothing for me either.

Honored Contributor

I could see it in a kitchen, but not a bathroom.

Honored Contributor

Yes, that light fixture looks like one of my dear mom's old metal cookie cutters. I used to help her make cookies as a child & teen. Before she passed away in 2012, my mom gave me her cookie recipes and cookie cutters. Now I am continuing her tradition of making and sharing homemade cookies with family and friends. 😋

Back to the bathroom...

I don't like the ceiling light fixture or the lights by the mirrors. I don't care for the mirrors either. I like the vanity and cabinet space. Not really a grey person, but the floor and wall color are ok.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono : Beautiful and different. Looks like it would be difficult to keep clean.

Honored Contributor

I do like the light fixture , but I dont care for those round bathroom lights.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

As today's modern light fixtures go (I hate 99.9% of them) this one is one that I actually find intriguing.  It's the only element in the room I would leave standing.