Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 

Can't say that I blame you.  It's difficult enought with 1 dog, never mind 2.  Our Connie, keeps putting off doing her chores in this weather.  But, right now, she's out in the backyard playing soccer!  Hope she does her poos.

Trusted Contributor

To all of you experiencing terrible weather, I hope the sun comes out & brightens your days soon.  I know when we have several days in a row of dreary weather, the sun is always welcomed.  Smiley Happy

Today is one of those raw, rainy days & tomorrow, we have 40-50 mph winds due.  DH will not be happy working outside at the lumber yard.  This type of weather brings in all the last minute pellet shoppers, etc.  We've been blessed he's been semi-retired for over a year, he couldn't take the back breaking work like he use to.

Valued Contributor

Our rain FINALLY moved out yesterday, but the wind is brutal. On a good note, maybe the wind will dry out the mud. Mud season has started very early this year. Just walking out to the bird feeders is a challenge...slipping and sliding through mud where the grass has given up.

Honored Contributor

Since the fall of 2017 something has happened and it seems that we've seen more rain in the D.C. area than I can ever remember... Summer was a complete wash out... I'm thoroughly sick of it and, at the same time, frighteningly, it's been so consistent that I think I'm almost getting used to it... When the sun shines, I'm not quite sure what to do with it anymore...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...