Respected Contributor

I searched for old posts on these towels but there weren't many.  If you have purchased this brand of towels from HSN, what is your opinion of them?  TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

The only towels I ever purchased from HSN were from the Nate Berkus label when he was doing home goods for them years ago. Fabulous! I still have a set for my guest bathroom and DS has a set that he uses in daily his home!

Respected Contributor
I wondered about these also, price seems very good for that many towels. Not sure, but think 686075, different brand, was last Towel TS offered. Current price $59 for six piece set.
Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg  I don't have the towels but wanted to let you know I do have some Concierge sheets, pillows and a mattress cover and feel the line is of good quality.

Esteemed Contributor

I took a chance and ordered a set. I have this brand in sheets and extra pillowcases and they are all very nice quality. I checked past reviews on other sets and they were good. Hope this is one of those items that I kick myself that I didn't get two sets.

Respected Contributor

OP here. I decided to take a chance on the set and ordered sage. Like the poster before this post, I hope I regret not getting 2. We will see!