Esteemed Contributor

DD got us a new bath mat.  It is the nicest one I've had, ever.  It's longer than the ones we had in the past, it stays put, it's cushioned and best of all, washable.

I think they come in a couple of sizes.  I had no idea Clorex made bath mats.  I really like this thing.  God, it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Honored Contributor

Small pleasures indeed @CrazyKittyLvr2 . I learned that I may be able to get my dryer repaired instead of buying a new set. When I went appliance shopping, I was appalled at how poorly made they were, and I won't even start on government regulations for locking lids, water restrictions and hot water that is only 70% hot and 30% cold!

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for mentioning this, @CrazyKittyLvr2 .

I didn't realize Clorox made a bath mat. I was looking for one that is mildew resistant. I just ordered one from Amazon. yay!

p.s. little things make me happy too Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 @MariotaMurielle 

Girls, if it works, IT WORKS!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Do you still love this bath mat @CrazyKittyLvr2 ?  My niece needs one for her tub, but the reviews about this one are very mixed on Amazon.  Some say it mildews quickly and doesn't stick to the tub.  I remembered this post so looked it up to tell her about this mat.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau