New Contributor

Re: Christmas In July (New Thread).

Hello there! 

When is the CIJ show this year?

Thank you!

Valued Contributor

SPURT, Figgy is a doll !!!! Very beautiful cat, and an adorable name to boot. I hope sometime you'll post a photo of your other kitty. Can't have too many of our kitties  photos here. 

Loves Roses, Please stop by anytime. My latest purchases weren't holiday things, but  decor to  use year round in my upstairs hallway. It  really needed a lift, and I can't remember when I've bought anything especially for that area.

I like to buy for holidays or seasons when I see what I want for a good price. After recently paring down a ton of holiday decor, we'll be quite particular about what we add for sure. pinky

Honored Contributor

@JMa wrote:

Hello there! 

When is the CIJ show this year?

Thank you!

Hi JMa, the guide shows it starting at midnight on Friday, July 17th running through the weekend.  Actually it appears they will have some programs all month. 

New Contributor

Thanks so much! Really looking forward to it Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I can't wait for CIJ!!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@nashville09 wrote:

I can't wait for CIJ!!Smiley Very Happy

Hi nashville, welcome to the Home Forum.  We'll have a lot of fun and get some useful info and tips in the coming months.  I love CIJ too. We also have a good thread called Daily Finds.  People find good deals on items and post the info for others.  You might want to check that out, it's in the Home forum.

Honored Contributor

@JMa wrote:

Thanks so much! Really looking forward to it Smiley Happy

YW.  Welcome to the Home Forum.  Lots of good info and tips on here.  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, I'm with you, I am a sucker for fall things.  I have so darn many pumpkins, wreaths and for heavens sakes even autumn colored lights that I don't need another thing.  That of course does not really stop me, but I am trying to be good.

that follows along with the CIJ items too.  I don't need anything but sometimes temptations are just too much.

Esteemed Contributor

such pretty kitties! both of the tuxedo cat photos are darling. I'll have to try and post a photo of my two Siamese girls.
Esteemed Contributor

just to add another thought - evine is having their "halfway to Christmas" show on June 25!  Smiley Tongue