Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas In July (New Thread).

@GinaV24 wrote:

just to add another thought - evine is having their "halfway to Christmas" show on June 25!  Smiley Tongue

Oh boy, do you know if they're doing decor?  This topic may need another thread, folks!  I bought some beautiful Christmas decor from Evine last year.

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at Evine and I'm not seeing anything to interest me.  I will check back later tonight or tomorrow to see if they add new items. 

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I just looked at Evine and I'm not seeing anything to interest me.  I will check back later tonight or tomorrow to see if they add new items. 

I couldn't find all the products they are presenting, but the show titles are attractive to me.  At least it's something to watch that's up our alley.  Hopefully the studio will be decked out.

Contributor

This is not CIJ related, but for those of you that like Fall decor, both items H200466 & H201010 are on clearance. They are both a little over $20 and on 5 easy payments! I purchased both to go with my grandmother's fall fireplace decor. Can't wait to get them!
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL, I'm with you, I am a sucker for fall things.  I have so darn many pumpkins, wreaths and for heavens sakes even autumn colored lights that I don't need another thing.  That of course does not really stop me, but I am trying to be good.

that follows along with the CIJ items too.  I don't need anything but sometimes temptations are just too much.

ITA, Gina, we don't need anymore of any kind of holiday decor but I always end up buying and using new stuff while the other stays in storage.  I seriously need to stop buying more but I don't have much will power.  Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

They're doing a bliss lights ripoff on Evine. The set...Oh dear. It's like someone stripped all of my tasteful ornaments off my white pine trees and swag, and then a hooker came in and took over.
Contributor

funny thread ...
Trusted Contributor

Ok Ladies:  I was watching today's Vionic's show and during that show they showed a preview of CIJ. .... For those of you that missed Valerie's cloche last year, I think you will be happy to know that it looks like there will be several more choices coming out this year.  

Trusted Contributor

We should be getting a Facebook preview from Valerie pretty soon, right? She usually drops them a couple days before her show.
Trusted Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:
We should be getting a Facebook preview from Valerie pretty soon, right? She usually drops them a couple days before her show.

I'm not on FB so please let us know if you do see a FB post.  The most recent ad I saw had several "new" items so I'm hoping they appear on Wednesday. I'm sure they will save some of them for the official CIJ weekend but seeing a preview would be fun.