Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas In July (New Thread).

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

JPC is reading our posts and laughing uncontrolably at us being silly. lol  Well, I did cave and order the carolers cloche.  I'll use my large cloche and make a church one.  What are you leaning toward?

Hey lucy,

I am watching you.  My mommie told me not to hang out with people like you.  LOL.  You can get me in some big trouble.   But I have found there are a few just like you on this forum.  Love the cloches this year especially the size.  

Hope the timer works this year and if not be sure to try it backwards before sending it back.

Enjoy the shows today

JPC

You two are funny but me, I can do bad all by myself!  I decided these were so nice that I could give them to my friends for their Christmas gifts so I bought one of each with the mirrors and then decided I needed the church and the snowman for my house.  Then I saw the illuminated frosted finials to go with mine and the finishing thing to make my card go up in flames, I got the set of three flameless candles. 

Trusted Contributor

@FlowershopGirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

JPC is reading our posts and laughing uncontrolably at us being silly. lol  Well, I did cave and order the carolers cloche.  I'll use my large cloche and make a church one.  What are you leaning toward?

Hey lucy,

I am watching you.  My mommie told me not to hang out with people like you.  LOL.  You can get me in some big trouble.   But I have found there are a few just like you on this forum.  Love the cloches this year especially the size.  

Hope the timer works this year and if not be sure to try it backwards before sending it back.

Enjoy the shows today

JPC

You two are funny but me, I can do bad all by myself!  I decided these were so nice that I could give them to my friends for their Christmas gifts so I bought one of each with the mirrors and then decided I needed the church and the snowman for my house.  Then I saw the illuminated frosted finials to go with mine and the finishing thing to make my card go up in flames, I got the set of three flameless candles. 

Wow you did some real damage already today.  Wish I was on your gift list...LOL. You will love the cloches. I have last year's and bought one this year and it was very impressive.The battery life on the batteries was great too.  Lasted way past the holidays.

Trusted Contributor

MTH, thats good to know.  I wondered about the battery but it is changeable isn't it, so I can change it every year? 

Every year I set aside a savings for my Christmas list as well as my budget for decorations.  This VPH TS fit right into both so it was a win for sure. 

My gift-list friends are all people who I've known for over 20 years since we've all met through our love of animals and our rescue efforts.  We don't gift other events except for Christmas and we vow since we spend most of our money on rescue efforts that one gift a year will be something that is personal and not designated to save furry critters!  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FlowershopGirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Hey lucy,

Enjoy the shows today

JPC

Hi FSG....You did do some damage this morning.  Your friends are going to love the cloches.  You keep going like this an you are going to have to enter our  addicts group.  MTH is the Prez but lucymo gives her a run for her money.   LOL

Just a heads up on the timer switch.  Last year the switch was marked backward so when turned to the on position it didn't work.  Some had sent theirs back before we figured out that they were backwards and worked great on the off position. 

Enjoy your new treasures and be sure to report back in after you watch or should I say buy from Valeries other shows today.  LOL

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Hey lucy,

Enjoy the shows today

JPC

Hey JPC, now you show up after MTH and I have already gone and ordered stuff.  We hoped you'd talk some sense into us, but, oh well, too late.  LOL  Did you get anything?  Cloche?  I got the carolers and the church.  I decided not to get the reindeer since I have so many already.  It's raining here in Mo today so good day for watching Christmas shows.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Hey lucy,

Enjoy the shows today

JPC

Hey JPC, now you show up after MTH and I have already gone and ordered stuff.  We hoped you'd talk some sense into us, but, oh well, too late.  LOL  Did you get anything?  Cloche?  I got the carolers and the church.  I decided not to get the reindeer since I have so many already.  It's raining here in Mo today so good day for watching Christmas shows.

I think JPC purposely ignored us so that we would spend our $$. Lucy we can always deal with the reindeer again if they come back "as is" and maybe the reduced pricing will make us feel better about them.  

JPC:  Still holding onto that cloche?? I am.  In fact, now I find myself thinking about gift giving!!  Geez

Trusted Contributor

@FlowershopGirl wrote:

MTH, thats good to know.  I wondered about the battery but it is changeable isn't it, so I can change it every year? 

Every year I set aside a savings for my Christmas list as well as my budget for decorations.  This VPH TS fit right into both so it was a win for sure. 

My gift-list friends are all people who I've known for over 20 years since we've all met through our love of animals and our rescue efforts.  We don't gift other events except for Christmas and we vow since we spend most of our money on rescue efforts that one gift a year will be something that is personal and not designated to save furry critters!  Woman Very Happy

How nice FSG.  What a wonderful group of people you hang out with. 

Not MTH but To answer the question on changing out each year, if you are referring to the batteries, yes, just look on the bottom of the decoration and there is a cover that comes off and you put the batteries in there.  In fact you will need batteries when you get them as they don't come with batteries.

Also hope you see my heads up in my last post about the switch. 

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

Love Christmas in July!

Noticed they put these on sale and bought a set. Love them when LR showed them last year; love them more on sale!

h203481.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Hey lucy,

Enjoy the shows today

JPC

Hi lucy.."talk some sense into you and MTH,"  what a laugh. That would be like talking to Mr Crazy sometimes, in one ear and out the other. 

I did weaken and ordered the church cloche but really liked the GB house.  I did fix up one last year with a white house and some trees and lights so cancelled the church and decided to get the GB house instead.  Figured I could use the Cloche I had used last year for the GB one on something else.  I had used the mini lights in it last year and had to keep changing batteries so now I won't have to worry about it.  I can use the mini GB house I used it in last year around on the table with the trees and other minis I had around it.    LOL    I love the idea of the smaller cloche.  If I hadn't gotten the snowman from last year, that one would be coming to my house too.

I told MTH I WAS NOT going to order one this year.  So till someone talks some sense into me, I am of no use to anyone here.  LOL    See, if you talk to yourself long enough, you can talk yourself into anything

JPC

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Hey lucy,

Enjoy the shows today

JPC

I think JPC purposely ignored us so that we would spend our $$. Lucy we can always deal with the reindeer again if they come back "as is" and maybe the reduced pricing will make us feel better about them.  

JPC:  Still holding onto that cloche?? I am.  In fact, now I find myself thinking about gift giving!!  Geez

MTH..How could you say such a thing.  I didn't ignore you, I just didn't let on that I was watching LOL

I don't think Valerie brought in that many reindeer.  Would have to watch the video again cause she said but didn't surprise me that they went quickly.  Was hoping you and lucy had gotten yours.

I did order the cloche with the church but changed to the GB house.  (see post to lucy)   I really like the smaller cloche.  But other than that have been really good.  Didn't get to watch the whole show today, Mr Crazy kept talking or calling me into the other room.  Going to have to find something for him to do this evening so I can sit and enjoy the show. 

Great gifts MTH, do you want me to place my order now????

JPC