Valued Contributor

Re: Chic Parisian Apartment...

@Kachina624 

I agree......that coffee table is out of place. It looks like a surfboard🏄! 

Honored Contributor

I’m surprised that the ornate surroundings & modern furnishings seem to work together. It’s too ornate for me, and I’m not a modern furniture gal, but I think they did a good job combining 2 very different styles. I love the window, floor, and the cabinet in front of the doors. 

Honored Contributor

In my opinion, the furnishings would have to go.  They do not fit in such an elegant room.   

Honored Contributor

I like the contrast of the architecture with the very modern furniture.  And in that very Parisian way they have included a couple of classic furniture pieces into the mix.

Beautiful space.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No doubt about it, this room is strikingly beautiful!  That wood floor is also something to behold.  The only thing I didn't like is the arrangement on the coffee table lined up in a straight line.

Honored Contributor

I would love to live in this apartment in France. The only thing I would change is the coffee table and items on it. 

I would walk through the door and immediately straighten that lamp shade ...open the drapes..walk out on the balcony and say Paris I'm finally here.

PS I hope there's a balcony or my dream could end as a nightmare.

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love the room,  love the ornateness if that's a word lol now the furniture I don't like at all , way to modern for this beautiful classic  Parisian architecture.  Oh the floors are Gourgeous!

Honored Contributor

The shade of white used is perfect.  Love the floors too.

Regular Contributor

I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Something is off in this room.  I'd like to delete everything but the two chests and start over.  The sofas seem too big and the side chairs don't seem to belong at all.  Don't like the three different lamp styles.  The mirror reflects yet another lamp.

Love the floor, doors, ceiling, walls.  Looks very Parisian.