Honored Contributor

Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones Coming to QVC

[ Edited ]

🌹

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

Celebrity home lines really don't do that well on QVC. 

That must be why QVC keeps bringing celebrity home lines to the network.  

@TenderMercies

And perhaps thats why QVC's revenues keep declining......

@Spurt Well, you solved the problem.  QVC should get rid of all the celebrity lines, and everything will improve.  I hope you sent your resume to the network.

@TenderMercies

That's just one of the reasons QVC's revenues have been going down, but do you think it makes sense if something isn't working to keep doing the same thing .....bringing in Suzanne Somers and now Catherine Zeta-Jones......Many customers have given suggestions on changes we as customers would like to see, and perhaps if they followed a few of them, QVC's revenues would change for the positive too..... QVC's financial results for the 2nd quarter have been posted in Q-Talk.....take a look!   

@Spurt Now you have part of your cover letter written, too.  You're a shoe in!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

I thought the talking heads were the people on various talk/news programs - who are supposed to be experts.

Honored Contributor

Ive always heard it was someone hired to promote a product who really didn't know beans about it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ive always heard it was someone hired to promote a product who really didn't know beans about it. 

IMG_0181.GIF

Contributor

I used to love Linda Dano's presentations and products. Wish she would return to the Q. I haven't seen many good home items since she left.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will tune in more than likely since the line is supposed to include some home decor.  :-)