Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So cute, it's on Airbnb. What a location too, best in the Spring and Summer. Don't know what the bathroom situation is, it isn't mentioned in the article.

From Only In Your State web site

Stay Overnight Inside A Whimsical And Historic Windmill In Massachusetts

It’s wonderful to live in a time when we have countless options including places to spend the night. From motels to hotels, campgrounds to glampgrounds, resorts, and more, our choices seem endless. If you’re planning a getaway on Cape Cod, there’s a one-of-a-kind accommodation you may want to try. Close to both town and the water in Chatham, The Windmill Cottage is as conveniently located as it is charming.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Cape Cod Windmill Cottage

What a charming lovely warm inviting home!  I love everything about it especially the location as I am a fan of New England.  For me this would be ideal to spend time at and enjoy the surrounding beauty.  Cape Cod has always been one of my favorite spots to spend vacations.  This Windmill Cottage is for me!

Honored Contributor

I love it especially those lovely, cozy bedrooms! Those colors are perfect.

Honored Contributor

I found a picture of the only bathroom in the Airbnb listing. 

It's booked for the entire month of October. An early three days in Nov was $284 a night. I can only imagine the Summer rates. 

I would love to stay there, perfect size for solo travelers. It's a short walk to the town center and the beach.

ac8917f3-1016-4a3b-99d9-d132d5b7fc80.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

It couldn't be any more cute. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Cozy but I need more than a valance on the window.  I could not sleep with the window not being covered.  Too many wierdos in this world.  Like I said earlier, it is cozy looking.  Decor is subdued but nice.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

For those who may not know, Chatham is one of the most charming- and most expensive - places on the Cape.  They have a long Main Street with restaurants and shops.  One of my favorite shops is on this street, and I couldn’t resist giving them more of my business this summer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cute idea, but a little claustrophobic... I'm going to pass... Also, while nice and neat the decor is sort of meh... I do like the kitchen, though... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

For an Airbnb I think it's great and fun! Love CC.

Honored Contributor

Just adorable! Thanks for sharing this @Greeneyedlady21 
I would stay there in a heartbeat!   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.