Honored Contributor

What a magnificent stairway.  I'll pass on the art. A little goes a long way and they went a bit too far for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono -Well, of course,

Heart I love it!

Do you know, I read awhile ago when my mother was recuperating that pictures of dogs relieved stress and made people happy. I think it was a hospital or nurses rehab that recommended putting posters or pictures of dogs in the room to help with recuperation.

Isn't that neat?!

So we would find pictures of dogs for my motherSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   They forgot this one!!!!!:

Dogs Playing poker black velvet original oil painting hand image 0

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@lolakimono -Well, of course,

Heart I love it!

Do you know, I read awhile ago when my mother was recuperating that pictures of dogs relieved stress and made people happy. I think it was a hospital or nurses rehab that recommended putting posters or pictures of dogs in the room to help with recuperation.

Isn't that neat?!

So we would find pictures of dogs for my motherSmiley Happy

@on the bay    @lolakimono 

We had two certified therapy dogs (cairn terrier and keeshond).  Having done pet therapy in a variety of venues (i.e., hospitals, nursing and assisted living homes, day care centers, schools, libraries, private homes, etc.) for over 12 years we know first hand how important dogs are to residents, patients and students.  Dogs do relieve stress and bring smiles, even to people in hospital settings.

Both Anika Heart and Brodie Heart are at the Rainbow Bridge and earned their way to a beautiful setting.  They both received many awards for their therapy work.  

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie -

So wonderfu!

The love of a dog is really like no other isn't it?Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Gorgeous stairway--BUT--enough is too much with the artwork!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, since I'm not a dog person, this is way overkill for me.  I do like the rest of it, tho.

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful staircase.I think it's pawsome!

Respected Contributor

I think it would look much better with just a few select prints of a specific breed that is special to the homeowner.   

To me, this just seems like the homeowner looked for any picture of a dog to place up on the wall.  However, if this makes them happy and they enjoy their home that is all that matters.  I'm sure I have things in my home that others think look silly.  

Honored Contributor

I love dogs, but this is too much for me.