Super Contributor

I have seen receommendations for Goose Creek, Pure Integrity, and Nene Kitchen for candle melts.  Also I see QVC has Slatkin melts in some good scents.

Has anyone tried a variety of these brands in order to compare the quality of the scent and throw?

I love vanilla scents and many of these vendors have soem great-sounding vanilla variations.

Thanks much for any help!

Honored Contributor

@srgtdj wrote:

I have seen receommendations for Goose Creek, Pure Integrity, and Nene Kitchen for candle melts.  Also I see QVC has Slatkin melts in some good scents.

Has anyone tried a variety of these brands in order to compare the quality of the scent and throw?

I love vanilla scents and many of these vendors have soem great-sounding vanilla variations.

@srgtdj . I have tried NeNe's and Pure Integrity, but my favorite is Cuyahoga's, they make wonderful strong scents and are very reasonably priced. I do really like NeNe's and Pure Integrity, they would come in a respectful 2nd and 3rd..Also another nice company is Front Porch Candles, they have really nice melts as well....I like to try a variety of companies and a variety of scents, but for Vanilla scents, I love Pure Integrity! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@srgtdj wrote:

@srgtdj . I have tried NeNe's and Pure Integrity, but my favorite is Cuyahoga's, they make wonderful strong scents and are very reasonably priced. I do really like NeNe's and Pure Integrity, they would come in a respectful 2nd and 3rd..Also another nice company is Front Porch Candles, they have really nice melts as well....I like to try a variety of companies and a variety of scents, but for Vanilla scents, I love Pure Integrity! 

candlequeen....glad to hear Cuyahoga is your favorite...i remember suggesting that brand to you!  my favorite, too!

Esteemed Contributor

Cuyahoga....best ever...i've been using candle melts for years....tried them all...Cuyahoga is the best....and a great company to do business with...give them a try....you won't be disappointed!

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@srgtdj wrote:

candlequeen....glad to hear Cuyahoga is your favorite...i remember suggesting that brand to you!  my favorite, too!

@nana59 . I remember you suggesting the company to me as well. Glad I tried them, I have ordered many times already and always have wonderful service from them.....

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for the insight and recommendations.  I’m going to check out Cuyahoga... never heard of that before.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@srgtdj wrote:

@nana59 . I remember you suggesting the company to me as well. Glad I tried them, I have ordered many times already and always have wonderful service from them.....

@CANDLEQUEEN @nana59 @srgtdj 

Perfect timing, thank you.  Was looking for good melts today and when I saw the recommendation I went to the site.  Wow is all I can say, so many scents.  I bought a bunch to try, can't wait to get them.  How many do you usually use at a time?  Thanks again

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@srgtdj wrote:

Perfect timing, thank you.  Was looking for good melts today and when I saw the recommendation I went to the site.  Wow is all I can say, so many scents.  I bought a bunch to try, can't wait to get them.  How many do you usually use at a time?  Thanks again

i use one.....scent lasts a long time.....you won't be disappointed with this brand!  glad you're giving it a try.....

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@srgtdj wrote:

@mspatmac . I only use one, they are generous sized too. Hope you like them..

Honored Contributor

I like swan creek, but will try others.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.