Contributor

Where can I buy CI 3" votives with timers? QVC must have stopped selling them and my Fall decorating has come to a crashing halt. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Candle Impressions help!

Google "Candle Impressions". Then click on "where to buy online". It lists three websites that sell them online. I think the one "Flameless Candles, Flower Lights & More" has them.

I'm not sure if they have timers, though.

Contributor

Yeah, the timer is the problem. I found them online, but no mention of timers {#emotions_dlg.mad}. I need six for a display and will go nuts turning them on and off each night.

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE CANDLE IMPRESSIONS THEY ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have many, many candles and give as gifts. They hava alot on line. Never a problem. Except I bought the set with three and the ribblons, couldn't turn them on. Threw away the directions, Had to call customer service and they sent it to me, my fault. Timer is simple. I do wish they wouldn bring back the square candles from a few years agao.

Respected Contributor

Flamelesscandles.net that MissChristy mentioned has a number of choices with timers.

Super Contributor

did u check amazon or some price comparison sites?

Honored Contributor

Crate and Barrel sells them.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

Thanks everyone. The best I could do (got the size I needed, the color, and timer) was at batteryoperatedcandles dot net. The style is just slightly different from CI.

The shipping cost is obscene, but I'm desperate. I hope I'm not disappointed.