Esteemed Contributor

Re: Candle Impression Sconces

Funny I saw this post because I just did a search for sconces last night. I have a set in my bedroom and a large one in my living room, I love them and wanted more,
Honored Contributor

Update! because of this post, I remembered I had a new set of CI sconces that I intended to put up in my bedroom, on either side of the closet. I had done this in my son's room when we remodeled it a couple of years ago, and they are especially great in power outages, as you can see well enough to get around the entire room.

Well, thanks for the reminder, because I dug out the sconces, and got them up in my room now too.

It only took a couple of minutes of measuring to get them where I wanted them. Why do we put off the simplest things?

Honored Contributor

Oh, and I googled CI sconces, and looked at images, and they had several really nice styles in the past, several of which I'd gladly purchase, and several I had never even seen. I wish they would bring them back.

Super Contributor

they have a couple of sconces by ci on amazon...I have the vine and leaf ones which amazon does not have..but check amazon -they have a few

Trusted Contributor

I have several sets of the sconces. While cleaning, I broke one of the glass shades. I love those sconces and have looked all over for replacements.

After reading this post, I went to the CI website and found the same sconces. I sent them an e mail and they responded quickly.

They had the glass and I ordered it. It is on the way and I am a happy camper!