Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

I got a catalog today called The Jefferson Monticello.

The items are inspired by items at Monticello. I was never a fan of the Federal period but you might enjoy it.

20220803_210654.jpg

Honored Contributor

How thoughtful of you @ECBG ....it appears to be very Oznellian!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I really enjoy discussing Interior Design with Oznell and love her interesting posts!

She is better than a magazine ever was!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Oznell

[ Edited ]

@ECBG I agree👍🏼

Honored Contributor

That indeed is tantalizing, @ECBG !   Everything that is Monticello-inspired seems to be so well conceived and designed.  A heritage of the aesthetic genius of Jefferson.

By the way, after your labors on your summer arrangement, I'm sure you are casting your eyes toward fall.  Since you have such abundant woods, will you typically gather some of the "fruits of the feild" to fill your house with fall vignettes, or will you augment with the gorgeous faux autumnals that are out there?

Gosh, thanks for kind thoughts, @ECBG and @phoenixbrd .  Ditto.  I'm so glad we have this home forum for all our discussions, and such discerning, friendly people with which to exchange our ideas...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

So great to hear from you and hope your summer is going well.

Can you believe I am STILL waiting for back orders from Sundance?  I have the Milkasa vase and everything else in the closet (IF i can keep the door closed from the long boxes!).

My fall will be faux since real elements die.  I don't have the time to constantly re-do.

I'll be using burgundy, navy, a deep cream, and forest green with berries and pine cones.

Honored Contributor

I love your fall color scheme, @ECBG --  it's always so much fun to hear what you come up with!