Super Contributor

Re: Calling All Crafters - January 2016

So far, I haven't seen anything that I absolutely need or want, and sure don't need another die cutting machine. The host is saying to buy 2 of them. Sounds familiar. Same sales pitch, different channel.

Respected Contributor

Sorry I missed the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush Pens that sold out.
Valued Contributor

I've been watching but so far have not ordered. I'm trying to get more organized with what I have so am being picky about what I add to my very unorganized stash. My house is tiny and I'm overflowing with craft stuff! The one thing I've had my eye on is the tool Anna Griffin is using on her intricate frames. I have seen the regular one by Spellbinders online so I'm trying to figure out what makes Anna's worth the extra money to buy. Anybody know? I know hers comes with extra tips but I'm not sure what they are for. I don't even know what I'd use those sponges for. I know they are for stamping but I still don't get it. Call me Clueless, I know! Smiley Happy

I'm not going for the TS. I already have two Sidekicks (anyone remember those) so I have something for the small dies. Truthfully, I rarely use that one. I wish they'd have come up with something different for this today's special, but there seems to be plenty in the market for this one, so I'm being selfish.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Valued Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Sorry I missed the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush Pens that sold out.

Oh my gosh, those were pretty! I don't tend to color, but I was even tempted by them. I'm sorry you missed out.

Respected Contributor

Qgirl26: Hopefully they will come back in stock at some point. It's not like I need them, but really wanted them because they are different for coloring. Already have quite a large collection of coloring pens and pencils. Sort of an addiction I guess! LOL
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So far, I have only ordered AG's layered flowers, though I could open a flower shop with all of the flowers I have. Smiley Happy

Does anyone have AG's emboss, cut, and create idea book?  The description doesn't state how many pages there are.

Valued Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Qgirl26: Hopefully they will come back in stock at some point. It's not like I need them, but really wanted them because they are different for coloring. Already have quite a large collection of coloring pens and pencils. Sort of an addiction I guess! LOL

We all have our addictions, Kindaglitzy. This is not a bad one to have so it's all good. I hope it comes back for you soon too.

Occasional Contributor

Mousiegirl, I have the book and it is beautiful with 104 pages. I don't think anyone would regret purchasing it! 

Contributor

Krimpette....I agree! I just love that little machine!  I have more than enough but and starting to think it may be just the thing for my granddaughter who has a birthday coming up. She'll be 9 and that would be just the rihgt size and easy enough for her to use on her own.  Grammy has more than enough of the smaller emossing dies and supplies to share with her so that'ss something to think about.

I just had to pop in and see what you girls were buying!! 

Spoiler

PA Lady
Frequent Contributor

I also could not resist the tsv. I make a lot of cards and figured it would be good for that and it has a small  foot print. Also got the case for the supplies that come with the machine. I also bought the HOTP garden window kit. I haven't had much luck with the spectra noir markers so I did not get the sparkle ones which I would like. I missed out on the downton stamps but that is ok. Been debating about the totally Tiffany set of 3 stamp cases. Still may get them after seeing that you can use them for or her things. No Anna for me this time. The one thing I wanted sold out. However the night is still young.