Frequent Contributor

Re: Calling All Crafters - February 2016

Has anyone received a shipping notice from Anna Griffin's sale thru Amazon held at the end of January?  I haven't and wondered when the items will be shipped.

Frequent Contributor

Update:  Just received an email from Fed Ex saying that my order is confirmed.  Sounds like it is still being packaged two weeks after my credit card was charged!  But at least I know they are packaging it!

Respected Contributor

@glor46er wrote:

Update:  Just received an email from Fed Ex saying that my order is confirmed.  Sounds like it is still being packaged two weeks after my credit card was charged!  But at least I know they are packaging it!

I received my email this morning too.

Respected Contributor

My box from the AG Super Sale arrived today.  I haven't had time to go through everything, but based on some of the packaging, some of these items are returned items.  I'm disappointed that they weren't described to be in as-is condition.  Did I miss that information somewhere?

Frequent Contributor

Wow...........that is a shame.  One other gal told me that she did not get the number of items in a kit that she should have.  Like she got 300 pieces insted of 400 pieces.  Wonder what I will get when mine shows up.  I'll let you all know.

Frequent Contributor

Marsha - I am actually appalled at what I received from the Super Sale!  I have shopped Anna Griffin since her earliest collections back in the late 90's, and have never been disappointed.  The Super Sale items have all been first class as well, but these are clearly customer returns, and incomplete to say the least.  They are repacked like garbage, and some don't have any box or folder or anything.  The worst was this:  I ordered one of the non-pop up xmas card kits as I was contemplating selling them, and what I got, for $25 mind you, was a box filled with random sentiments, die cuts, and stickers just randomly jammed inside.  No cards, no layers, no envelopes.  There was even a sheet of glue dots and an already pleated up pinwheel piece.  Hello?  Someone clearly used this!!!  I know the sales were final but this is ridiculous!  Who sells a card kit with no cards???

Anyone have any ideas on who I should complain to?  I'm not on Facebook.

ag2.png

Respected Contributor

@SMA X 2 wrote:

Marsha - I am actually appalled at what I received from the Super Sale!  I have shopped Anna Griffin since her earliest collections back in the late 90's, and have never been disappointed.  The Super Sale items have all been first class as well, but these are clearly customer returns, and incomplete to say the least.  They are repacked like garbage, and some don't have any box or folder or anything.  The worst was this:  I ordered one of the non-pop up xmas card kits as I was contemplating selling them, and what I got, for $25 mind you, was a box filled with random sentiments, die cuts, and stickers just randomly jammed inside.  No cards, no layers, no envelopes.  There was even a sheet of glue dots and an already pleated up pinwheel piece.  Hello?  Someone clearly used this!!!  I know the sales were final but this is ridiculous!  Who sells a card kit with no cards???

Anyone have any ideas on who I should complain to?  I'm not on Facebook.

ag2.png

I think this is where we need to write/call to complain.

Please contact us at Anna Griffin, Inc., 99 Armour Drive, Atlanta Georgia, 30324. The telephone number is (404) 817-8170, or toll-free at (888) 817-8170. You can email us at info@annagriffin.com.

Frequent Contributor

from glor46er

I received my two card kits finally.  The cards for men appeared to be a new one with the tissue paper perfectly wrapped.  I started making it and have noticed that some pieces are missing.

The pretty pop up card kit had the tissue paper crumbled on the sides so I knew it was a return.  The items barely fit the box which gave me another hint.  I haven't started it yet, but have a feeling it will be the same as above. I will wait and see.

Boy what a mess, Marsha.  And to think you paid $25 for it as I did the pop up kit.

Frequent Contributor

UPDATE:  Well, I sent an email off to Anna Griffin corporate and did get a response the next day.  They are going to send me another card kit free of charge.  I am happy with the customer service, but honestly, no matter how great the deal, I may pass on the next Super Sale after this horrific experience.  I started trying to sort the box of random stickers and die cuts and found even more interesting stuff:  die cuts that had clearly been torn off of cards, and hand-stamped cardstock with Christmas quotes all cut out with decorative scissors.  So bad!!! 

Honestly, this box was so packed with stickers just jammed in there, it looks like the sticker portions of at least 2-3 card kits.  Of course, no cards, layers, envelopes, ribbons, or interior sentiments, but about a million stickers.  I have no idea what I am going to do with all of this stuff!!!  I could literally make HUNDREDS of cards with all the Christmas card kits from over the years I still haven't finished.  I had better get to work and try selling them.  Honestly though, just trying to sort these messy boxes are making feel like I might be physically ill if I have to look at another piece of holly!!!

Respected Contributor

@glor46er I looks like @SMA X 2 received a resonable response from AG, Inc.  Perhaps it would be worthwhile for you to contact.

@SMA X 2, I am glad that AG, Inc. was responsive.  That speaks well of their customer service.  Did you suggest that they list their items in the Super Sale as customer returns?  I agree with you that I will not buy from the Super Sale ever again.  The discounts aren't deep enough to make up for the as-is condition.