Valued Contributor

Hey SHOPR..a ? about tray and TSV lantern

I have that same tray and was wondering if the slate lantern is the same shade. I can't tell by your pic you posted. When I ordered the tray I thought it was more blue, but it turned out more green. I was tempted by the slate lantern but passed because I worried that the color wouldn't suit me. Is the lantern  a blue/gray, a blue/ green or what?   I've lost so many brain cells wondering about this crazy lantern. LOL

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey SHOPR..a ? about tray and TSV lantern

@country gal, It's such a difficult color to describe.

It is slightly more blue and more grey than the color of our tray. 

However, I would still consider the lantern a seafoam-ish green/grey color, with just a hint of blue. 

Here is another pic, and a link so that you can zoom in on this pic a little better.  Maybe that will help you see how they compare and contrast.

Link to photo

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/UnderTheseTrees/lantern%20vs%20tray_zpsrez3rzx7.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Hey SHOPR..a ? about tray and TSV lantern

Thanks for the new close up picture. I'm at my daughter's home right now and on her computer the color is a lot more accurate than on mine for some reason. The tray looks exactly like it does in person, but on my puter it looks more blue than green. Now I feel like I have a better idea of what the lantern color is. You described it very well. It looks very pretty and I'm sure I would love it. I'll have to put it on my wish list. Thanks again, I appreciate it.