Respected Contributor

The only thing I would do is replace some of those glass cabinet doors with wood, or at least opaque glass. I don't keep my cabinets neat enough for all glass!

Respected Contributor

@Oznell   This is lovely. I love the shelf with the hooks, too! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

This is very pretty! I love the outdoor setting as well, so pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

It's pretty.  I was never into the all white kitchens that were (and still are) so popular but this one has enough texture and other elements to help break up that all white look.  I probably would have gone with a different backsplash to break it up even more.  Those floors are gorgeous!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I see so many homes now with the kitchen sink in the island on like this on a wall.  I must have the sink under a window.  It's just tradition I guess.  I'd like to see the whole kitchen.  Not too impressed with this.  I do like the outside setting.

Honored Contributor

I like it very much, I'm just not sure about those black appliances.  Even though the island is black I don't care for the line of cabinetry so broken up.

Honored Contributor

My kind of ktchen and LOVE the colors!!!

Respected Contributor

Really like the kitchen. The outside reminds me of my house.

Honored Contributor

I like everything about the kitchen, I would add for color for me, the exterior is beautiful as well.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

l'm not usually a fan of "country" decor, but I like this kitchen. I like the black island & appliances with the white cabinets and warm wood. I would prefer a darker backsplash for more contrast.