Honored Contributor

I think it very creative and lovely.  I can appreciate the time and effort which went into it.  I would love to see more of these designs which means I like it a lot!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I think it looks tacky.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw 

Here is a different subject-

The Best Collection of Button Art and Ideas | The WHOot

Trusted Contributor

I can see me doing this.  Do I want them  all over my home, no.. But in a small vignette of some kind would be ok..  I do like to make things and I am guilty of having no where to put them when I finished. 

Honored Contributor

I like it, but not enough to hang it in my house.

Honored Contributor

lolakimono !

Thank you !  That peacock button art is lovely and I like the different shades of blue throughout, that is what makes it so creative!  I would find a place for it in my house!!!!

Honored Contributor

I like old buttons.

Love to look at them.  Have collected a few.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@spiderw 

Here is a different subject-

The Best Collection of Button Art and Ideas | The WHOot

@lolakimono.  I love those blues and greens although I have a personal aversion to peacocks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My mother-in-law used to make pictures like this using pieces of discarded/broken tacky jewelry with crystals, beads, etc. and I have no positive comment!

Esteemed Contributor

This kind of reminds me of different ideas on Pinterest.  I can spend endless hours looking at so many things.  What a treasure trove this site is.  I love Early American arts and crafts, and I am planning to start wool appliqué this winter.  If I lived to be 110, mind, eyes, and hands intact, I could stay busy.  DId I say I love this site???