Respected Contributor

I am putting out my bunnies everywhere in the house. This one sits in my studio and never fails to make me smile. Smiley Very Happy

Q-Bun5.jpg

Honored Contributor

He is adorable...he looks like he is waiting for you to tell him what plant to water nextWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh, I LOVE your bunny...from his head down to his tippy toes! Had to laugh a bit as it seems he's wearing leg warmers. Does he exercise like Olivia Newton John? "Let's get physical, physical." HA!!! 

As always, thanks for sharing your pictures. I enjoy them so very much. I am such a loser as I'm just now (tomorrow) going to take down snowmen and such and put out Valentine's decorations. Seems I get behinder and behinder every year!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee I love him on the books, such a happy picture☺

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Your bunny is cute.  🐇🐰

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee

So cute and happy. I'm glad you decided to post pictures again. Your decorating inspires me. Don't let the negative people get to you.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Cute bunny!  Bunnies just make everything better.  I have three real ones sharing my home with me.

Super Contributor
So happy to see your photos again 😊
I'm wishing I could put out my spring items.....but with the weather here, I'm just not there yet. Just got six more inches of snow ❄️ today and our temps will not be higher than freezing for the rest of the week.
Honored Contributor

wrote:
So happy to see your photos again 😊
I'm wishing I could put out my spring items.....but with the weather here, I'm just not there yet. Just got six more inches of snow ❄️ today and our temps will not be higher than freezing for the rest of the week.

I'm in the same place. Continual snow and cold, so my greens and pine cones, and my Frosty top hats and winter items are still on display. I can't see changing to the little bit of Easter I have until the first of March. 

Super Contributor

wrote:

I am putting out my bunnies everywhere in the house. This one sits in my studio and never fails to make me smile. Smiley Very Happy

Q-Bun5.jpg

I'M SMILING TOO!!!... 😊😊😊😊😊